Thursday, April 29, 2010

Weigh in and New Habits


I found out about the 21 day challenge at over at Shrinking Jeans late in the day yesterday, so I figured I would do my weigh in this morning even though I'm a day late. From here on out on I will weigh in on Wednesdays with everyone else.

As you can see (when you look past the hideously unmanicured toes and the sock monkey Christmas pajama pants!) my starting weight is 220.6.

For a point of reference, my lowest adult weight was 160lbs around the time I met my husband 7 years ago. My highest adult weight was 276 (!!!) the day I delivered our son almost 11 months ago. I'm 5ft8 and according to all of those weight charts, I should be between 140 and 160, but I personally feel that 160 is very good on me.

Now, here are my three habit making goals for this 21 day challenge:

1. Drink at least 64 oz of water every day (I am SO not good at this!)
2. No drive thru food.
3. Track WW points every day.

1 comment:

  1. I love your sock monkey pants! LOL I don't even remember my lowest weight, and that's pretty bad! I just want to be under 200, where is where I almost am now. :) Keep up the good work!

    My Mommy Blog

    My Weight Loss Blog

    ReplyDelete